10 Tips for Business Growth
- Create culture that allows for, and learns from, mistakes.
- Create structured process – look for singles, not homeruns.
- Understand positioning – from the customers view, not Yours.
- Diagram the segments in your Industry.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Know your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Check your ego at the door – stay in segments that you know.
- Use qualitative research to explore ideas.
- Use quantitative research to project size.
- Learn by testing ideas with real customers. Refine, modify, and test again.
Scaling Up Strategic planning for high growth companies
SurveyMonkey Market research
Sales Force Customer relationship management
Navix Consultants Exit Planning for business owners
Birkman International Management/personality assessment tools
Naviond Navigating life after business and beyond
These books are recommended reading for you and your top Marketing Officer:
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
What Happens after the Sale: Insights into the Business & Personal Journey after the Big Event
Steve Brody’s book is available on Amazon