Bill Gates recently revealed that his favorite business book was “Business Adventures,” a 1969 collection of New Yorker articles by John Brooks that illustrate the formation of the modern American corporation.
Some things are just timeless. Here are those lessons:
1. Innovators need to keep innovating
2. Don’t release a product before its ready
3. Corporate culture matters
4. Don’t let egos trump research
5. Don’t put yourself in a situation you can’t get out of
6. If you fail, accept it, learn from it, and move on
7. Managers must communicate clearly with their employees
Read more of the article click here Hope you enjoy it.