Very few founders, startup CEOs, board members, investors, and others supporting the entrepreneurial community actively pursue and advocate disciplined, professional leadership development. This is an enormous missed opportunity.
Here are the reasons to develop leadership as posted in a recent article in Inc. Magazine.
1. Leadership development works
2. Leadership is learned and can be taught
3. Observing leadership is not the same as developing leadership
4. Many board members and investors are not good leaders
5. Leadership is about power
6. You can’t always see the ice cracking benearth your feet
7. The future is not the past
This is written by Brian Evje and you can read the full article click here
So what are you doing about developing your key leaders?