You have heard it before…..but maybe this is a good time to review again. People leave your firm because of bad management not necessarily because you are a bad company.
Want to lose your best people? Then do these 7 Bad Behaviors.
Want to keep your best people? Then do not do these 7 Bad things.
1. Not keeping your promises
2. Ignoring poor performance
3. Having irregular meetings
4. Dismissing opinions or ideas of others
5. Micro Managing others
6. Display arrogance
7. Not delegating effectively
Read more of the article here
Hope you find it helpful.
Read my new book: What Happens after the Sale now on Amazon.com